The K Bar
The K Bar
GET READY TO GROW
The K Bar is in a class by itself. This is Harambe System's thickest bar at 1.1" diameter and approximately 10 lbs. The heft of the bar makes movements more stable, making it easier to target the main muscles of any movement. The length gives the bar unparalleled versatility.
All of the K Bar's steel is stainless and every detail is intentional. The washers and retainers holding the pulleys are hand polished, laser cut, and shiny stainless steel for less friction and a slimmer profile. The smoothly cut curved ends make loading bands a breeze, while the volcano knurling gives glue-like grip that doesn't feel like nails. You'll need that grip: this bar has a working load of 1000 lbs.
As with all bars made by Harambe System, this bar has a sling system that closely mimics the symmetrical forces of weights (unlike a hook, which applies unwanted torque). The spin on it is so smooth it seems alien.
- Includes one (1) bar with pulleys, does NOT include rods or ropes.
- Patented pulley and sling system [U.S. Patent No. 11,648,436]
- Smooth, buttery spin
- approximately 10 pounds
- 35.25 inches wide
- 1.1 inch diameter
- Beautifully polished stainless steel
- High-tech rope with 4500 lb tensile strength
- Impact resistant UHMW pulleys
- Stainless steel volcano knurl knows no equal
- Working load of 1,000 pounds
- Five year warranty