ROPE V2 GREEN SHIPS IN NOVEMBER
Rope V2 is our next generation rope. It is more precisely made and has a slimmer profile than the previous generation. Rope V2 features a nylon jacket (instead of polyester) resulting in a softer feel and a more gentle surface for latex bands.
The new knots are set by machine with over 500 lbs of force, resulting in loops that will not change length with use. Moreover, a proprietary method ensures the sets of 4 loops have nearly indistinguishable lengths, giving a more consistent lifting experience.
Comes in four sizes:
- Green is our smallest sized rope that is included in the new upcoming T Bundle. Measures 4.5 inches from knot to tail, perfect for T Rods, but cannot be shortened further with spacers.
- Black is our standard sized rope (pictured) that is included in the K Bundle. Measures 5 inches from knot to tail.
- Yellow is our medium sized rope (great for progressive overload training when paired with two sets of spacers). Measures 6 inches from knot to tail.
- White is our x-large sized rope (great for front squats with singled latex bands with the K Bar). Measures 12.5 inches from knot to tail.
- Blue is our xx-large sized rope (great for back squats with doubled bands, dial in range of motion with additional knots and Spacers). Measures 29 inches from knot to tail.
- Ropes only - comes in sets of four (4) loops
- Compatible with all Harambe System bars, spacers, K Rods, and T Rods
- High-tech construction resulting in loops with over 4000 lb tensile strength
- Soft and durable nylon jacket
- UHMWpe core
- Strong, reliable, and beautiful knot
- Length that will not change or stretch with use
- Five year warranty