Handmade in USA 🇺🇸 from English Rope 🇬🇧
ROPE SALES ARE FINAL
Add more rope to your collection for multiple sling set ups making progression overload training easy. If a movement is too difficult or easy, simply change the rope length to increase or decrease tension giving you more options with the same number of bands. Collect them all for a robust gym.
- Charcoal is our standard size rope that is included with bars. Measures 5 inches from knot to tail. Comes in black or red rope.
- Blaze is our medium sized rope (great for progressive overload training when paired with multiple sets of spacers). Measures 6.5 inches from knot to tail. Comes in yellow rope.
- Citrine is our large sized rope (just right for bench press with 32" bands). Measures 7.5 inches from knot to tail. Comes in orange rope.
- Silver is our x-large sized rope (great for front squats with singled 41" latex bands, can do singled back squats). Measures 12.5 inches from knot to tail. Comes in silver rope.
- Sapphire is our xx-large sized rope (great for back squats with doubled 41" latex bands, dial in range of motion with spacers). Measures 29 inches from knot to tail. Comes in black or blue rope.
- Ropes only - comes in sets of four (4) loops
- High-tech rope with 4500 lb tensile strength
- Dyneema SK78 core
- Strong and reliable knot
- One year warranty